Position : Senior Sales Executive
Vacancies : 1
- Securing projects by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommeding new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identified product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- May perform other duties as directed.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Management or related field
- An outstanding sales performance in Manufacturing, Textile & Garments or Interiors industry, Building Construction Industry, preferably in the UAE and the GCC region
- Experience in Customer Relationship establishment and maintenance
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution
- Outstanding negotiation and communication.
- Computer literate in MS Office applications – developing spreadsheets, report writing
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System is preferred
- A valid UAE Driving License (No. 3) for light vehicles